Florida Department of Children and Families
DCF Lawsuits, Fraud, Case Workers Arrested, Abuse
A Department of Children and Families employee was arrested by the Leon County Sheriff’s Office on Wednesday on two charges of lewd and lascivious molestation against a child, LCSO spokesman Sgt. James McQuaig said Sunday.
A former spokesman for Florida’s child welfare agency was sentenced to more than 24 years in prison Friday for taking nude photos of teenage boys, including a 16-year-old under the agency’s care.
A letter sent to the Judicial Qualifications Commission from the Fort Lauderdale chapter of the NAACP demands that a Broward County judge be removed from the bench amid allegations that he was smoking marijuana in a Hollywood park Sunday.
- Judge Allows Lawsuit Against DCF For Child Abused Foster Care
- Another Foster Care Lawsuit Against Florida DCF Woodring Case
- Father Follows Son In Suing Florida DCF and Kids Central Inc
- Florida DCF Sued By Newspaper Over The Release of Records
- Florida DCF Issues Day Care License, Foster Parent Approval to Woman With Child Abuse Past
- Florida DCF Sued For $501 Million Civil Rights Class Action Lawsuit
- Child Abuse Warning Florida Deparment of Children And Families
- Manipulating The Florida Family Courts Through Allegations
- Jury Finds DCF At Fault In North Florida